segunda-feira, 13 de agosto de 2012

A ocasião faz a discriminação

Blind woman refused EasyJet flight because firm wouldn’t let her guide dog travel
Miss Jones, who had booked her flight months in advance and made a phone call ten days before flying to check her special assistance was booked and she said the airline knew she was travelling with a guide dog.
‘I was first asked if I had a passport for her – which you don’t need when you’re travelling domestically, that’s only for travelling abroad,’ said Miss Jones.
‘I was then asked if I had any type of paperwork to prove she was a guide dog, which I don’t.  So I pointed to her harness and the tag on her lead and collar and to the fact that I am obviously blind.
‘They went back to speak to people in head office and came back to me and said that, if I don’t have the paperwork, I wouldn’t be allowed to fly.’
She said:  ‘I am totally frustrated and flabbergasted’ by the whole ordeal.
She has made the trip between England and Northern Ireland many times over the last 12 years, including on easyJet flights, and says she has never been asked for paperwork before.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário